Rolon Brass Plated Chain Sprocket Kit Bajaj For Dominar 400
ROLON is the pioneer of high-quality motorbike chains and sprockets. The anti-resistance quality of the chain makes the product reliable for the usage in any vehicle. Rolon places great emphasis on R&D, which has the facility of Pro-E, CAD & CAM. The Government recognized R&D facility is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for the testing of raw materials and finished products. This Rolon Brass Plated Chain Sprocket Kit Bajaj For Dominar 400 will be a perfect fit for your Dominar 400.
BRASS PLATED CHAIN
- Corrosion Resistant
- Lustrous Aesthetic
- Enhanced Wear Resistance due to Quadruple Sealed Rings
- Simplified Cleaning
- Enhanced Wear Resistance
- High Fatigue Strength
- Outstanding Durability
RUBBERIZED FRONT SPROCKET
- Noise Free
- Acts as a Damper
- Regular lubrication of sealed ring chain should be done for every 500 km
- Always clean and dry the chain before lubrication. Clean the chain using soft cloth
- Use ROLON chain clean and ROLON white lube for better performance
- Don't use coarse stiff brushes for chain cleaning.
- Don't use petrol , thinner for cleaning the chain.
- Don't use pressurized water, air and oil on chains